Saturday, 21 July 2012

Brush Your Shoulders Off






Here are the photos I took at Radio 1's Hackney Weekend! It was so good and I can't even believe I saw Jay-Z for £2.50! It was unbelievably good and since then I've become obsessed with classic hip-hop and rap, which is not great as it makes me seem like a female Ali G... By the way the photo at the top is of my super stylish friend Polly who also has a blog, and in my personal opinion should do more fashion and style blogging because as you can see, she is a well dressed gal. But no matter, click here to peruse her area... That definitely came out wrong.

3 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Love festivals, looks like so much fun!

Josie said...

So jealous you went to Hackney Weekend! Looks like you had loads of fun! xxx

Gaby de Modacapital said...

great pics with your friends! :)
xoxo