Wednesday, 25 July 2012

I Guess Every Super-Hero Needs His Theme Music








Another photo heavy post but I thought I'd share my Bulgaria holiday! It was so good and crazy cheap, especially as wherever we went we were offered free shots (and I managed to minx my way into a couple being bought for me, even after expressing that I had a boyfriend!). It was so warm as well, you can't see in these really but it was sunny every day! It was so depressing coming back to England, where we'd probably get thrown out for dancing on bars... And if we attempted to get a crowd chanting "All the men are jelly" they'd probably think we were freaks, but that totally happened. (Meaning "all the men are jealous" by the way not "all the men are gelatinous desserts")

Sorry for the photo-heavy look-how-cool-my-life-is posts next week I definitely have an outfit post in the pipeline and I might share some of the art I've been doing for my summer work... If anyone's interested?

2 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! So jealous. And I'm totally interested in seeing your art. Share, share, share!

Ava Tallulah
Enter My UO Giveaway

Katy Svehaug said...

these photos are fantastic, i'd love to know how you took them/managed the double exposures!