(Sorry for the terrible picture placement thing, I need to get photoshop on this thing so I can do proper image posts!)
This week I:
- Had my terrifying interview that as a unit we've decided to sweep under the proverbial rug and erase from memory
- Had a filling! I refused anaesthetic because I am well 'ard... And also have a paralysing fear of needles. It really hurt though
- Saw some of my paintings at the college exhibition (and just so you know, they don't exhibit everyones, you have to be selected. Yeah) picture above!
- Cooked stir fry pork with noodles and fried rice that I spilt far to much salt in and would probably have given me a heart attack if I finished
- Took some outfit photos with Anna for a post next week!
Sorry ladies, it seems as I've only just returned to blogging I must again depart, as I am jetting off to exotic Ireland tomorrow morning to see my family (I'm a half Irish half Australian mongrel of the world, fun fact for you), and there will be no internet whatsoever, I won't even be able to tweet or Instagram (which I'm becoming really into, but as I have an iPod touch and not an iPhone I take all the photos and then have to wait until I get home and can use my own Wi-fi before I can post them, how lame). However do not despair as hopefully I'll have a few scheduled posts for you in the week while I'm sat in a cottage in the rain (jealous?)
Today I had a lovely day out meeting my old friend Katie who goes to a stage school out in the proper country, who's back for the summer, which was lovely, we had a Costa and a mooch round the charity shops despite having literally zero money, pay day can not come sooner! Well I'll see you in a week I suppose, fingers crossed the weather improves eh?