Tuesday, 17 July 2012

I'm sure you know that I'm leaving




























(Sorry for the terrible picture placement thing, I need to get photoshop on this thing so I can do proper image posts!)

This week I:

  • Had my terrifying interview that as a unit we've decided to sweep under the proverbial rug and erase from memory
  • Had a filling! I refused anaesthetic because I am well 'ard... And also have a paralysing fear of needles. It really hurt though
  • Saw some of my paintings at the college exhibition (and just so you know, they don't exhibit everyones, you have to be selected. Yeah) picture above!
  • Cooked stir fry pork with noodles and fried rice that I spilt far to much salt in and would probably have given me a heart attack if I finished
  • Took some outfit photos with Anna for a post next week!
Sorry ladies, it seems as I've only just returned to blogging I must again depart, as I am jetting off to exotic Ireland tomorrow morning to see my family (I'm a half Irish half Australian mongrel of the world, fun fact for you), and there will be no internet whatsoever, I won't even be able to tweet or Instagram (which I'm becoming really into, but as I have an iPod touch and not an iPhone I take all the photos and then have to wait until I get home and can use my own Wi-fi before I can post them, how lame). However do not despair as hopefully I'll have a few scheduled posts for you in the week while I'm sat in a cottage in the rain (jealous?)

Today I had a lovely day out meeting my old friend Katie who goes to a stage school out in the proper country, who's back for the summer, which was lovely, we had a Costa and a mooch round the charity shops despite having literally zero money, pay day can not come sooner! Well I'll see you in a week I suppose, fingers crossed the weather improves eh?

6 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Have so much fun :)

Ava Tallulah

Pip ♥ said...

Looks like you had a lovely week - apart from the filling! Have fun in Ireland!

Pip x

tini-tani said...

Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

silhouette said...

great post!love it!

Hanananah said...

have fun in ireland bexy x

Josie said...

I likes the look of those shoes!
I cannot believe you had a filling with no pain numbing goodness, you're so brave! I hope you have a lovely time in Ireland, we'll all be sitting inside while it rains too, except we won't be getting delish home made food from Irish relatives. That's the reason you go right? Cos that's why I do haha! xxx