Thursday, 12 July 2012

One last pull to tight the slack of before

Hello again lovely ladies (I'm assuming we are all ladies, if there's a man out there sorry) and hello to new followers! Just a quickie post as I am utterly cream crackered after today and have spent the last few hours eating my feelings and am currently in food coma (don't pretend you don't know what that is... We all know). But I had a fairly exciting day and felt the need to share two new things with you

  1. I had an interview today for something very important, but I don't want to say what for in case I jinx it, but it went okay, I was so nervous though and I think the interviewers could tell! But if you can hold your excitement until September that's when we'll get the results (sounds like a discreet doctors examination... Feeling intimate)
  2. My outfit was feature on the homepage of ASOS Fashion Finder today! Don't believe me? Well it's a good thing I took a screenshot then isn't it you suspicious minxes! I think this lack of trust suggests deep underlying psychological issues that you should address.

It might have been a random selection thing but I like to think I was specially selected out of thousands of photos... I can dream. Check it out on the link, it might not last after today though. Definitely perked me out of my post-interview slump. Hope everyones had a less stressful day than me!

6 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Congrats on making it on the ASOS page, that's a big deal :) I'm following you. Your blog is so cute.

http://avatallulah.com

Katie Frank said...

wow congtrats! you have really great style, you want to follow each other :)?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
X

Melissa Tchieu said...

GRATS babe!! WELL DONE on the feature.
i have followed your new site :) Hope i aint too late.

Josie said...

Well done on the feature, you look gorgeous! Good luck with your interview...outcome? I don't know haha, you know what I mean! xxx

Kiki Janku said...

Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me! Of course I'm following you back here 2! Congrats on your accomplishments and wish you luck on future!
Come check my cooking blog and let me know what you think of it when u'll have time! If you like it follow me there but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same account!
Hope to hear again from you!

Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

A stylish distraction said...

Wow congratulations being featured by Asos, that amazing!
Glad interview went well, we can keep our fingers crossed that you got it!