Saturday, 25 August 2012

This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore







Vest - Topshop
Belt - Unknown
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Scarf - Charity Shop
Vest - Dorothy Perkins
Rings - Market
Rucksack - Primark
Hat - Stylists own (Okay it's Anna's and I can't remember where she got it)

Well the weather has taken a turn for the worst since these photos were taken, that's for sure! Although I do love thunderstorms, there was a huge one today I was so excited! I've actually been tempted to factor in the "storminess of the area" in my choice of uni, but I don't know whether that's a little excessive. Anyway how cute is Anna's cat? He loves the camera, little show off. That's pretty much all I have to say for now, to be perfectly honest with you strangers of the internet, this has not been my week, but particularly today I haven't been feeling funky fresh in the slightest. But I won't bore you with the self-indulgent philosophical journey that is my life. I mean, please, we hardly know each other.

16 comments:

Pip ♥ said...

Love this outfit so much darling, Your brogues are so lovely! I also really love the skirt, where's it from? And the scarf is such a lovely print!

Pip x

perfection and harmony said...

Lovely outfit! This hat looks amazing!

I hope you will visit my blog

www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

and follow if U like.

Ava Tallulah said...

Your socks are so adorable. I'm digging your style.

Ava Tallulah

Josie said...

I love your shoesies! I hope you feel alrite soon chick xxx

danielle p. said...

love this look! especially the cute socks. hope you're feeling a bit more funky fresh!

Julia said...

I really love your shoes and combined with the socks they're way too cute!
xx
Julia
www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com

ELISA said...

Hi dear saw your message on IFB...wanna follow each other?
please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Em. said...

Adore your outfit! The scarf is just lovely :)

Em

Emc-dot.blogspot.co.uk

X

K. Cruz said...

Your outfit is just perfect, love your style!

Lianne Whitelaw said...

Love your shoes, they are so cute with the socks! I love thunderstorms too, we had a great one here on Wed. Hope you feel better soon
Lianne x
rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

Tanii said...

wow, love your shoes paired with those cute socks! Amazing look :)

Diaswari Predani said...

I love the shoe!
wanna follow each other? :)

sweet and sugars,
Dias

piiiiiiiiiikachu said...

Oh wow, I love this coordinate :)
especially the hat!
x hannah

http://theconfessionsofanenglishteenager.blogspot.co.uk/

annabarry said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your outfit here very boho ! Can't wait to see more
XO Tatianna
styleremainingfashionfading.com

Lucy Nikolaou said...

love that look!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look great, love your hat!

I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapital-blog.com