Sunday, 23 September 2012

I Took A Walk




Another week with only one blog post how atrocious, but I can honestly say I have some bits and bobs lined up for you and there will be one mid-week post at least, I'm just spoiling you guys now. Anyway I spent all day today trying and failing to finish my art project before the deadline tomorrow and also willing time to go faster as the clothes I ordered last week (which you can see on this post here) have still not arrived! Also the tracking information is in Chinese so I don't even know if they're on their way yet! Can anyone who's bought from Romwe before help me, please?! Still, tomorrow I should (and I say should, if I don't I will beat my lovely postman somewhat apologetically with my shoe) receive Mumford & Son's brand new album Babel! I'm so excited I pre-ordered it like at the start of the month, seems all I'm doing at the moment is waiting for stuff to arrive in the post. Also I've been thinking I might get myself an iPhone, I have been saving up and my phone is slowly falling apart... Trouble is I just know I'll drop an iPhone in the toilet or something, I'm so flipping clumsy.
Aha as well you may have noticed that I got a nose ring! And if you haven't strike me as pretty bleeding unobservant and I don't think we could be friends. Sorry for the shameless self photo, complete with arm reaching out to press shutter, can you tell how much time I've spent bored and alone today? I took a photo of my breakfast for Christ's sake!

6 comments:

Nora Aradi said...

You look so pretty! Love your blog, followed you on bloglovin!
Kisses and have a nice day,

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Jessy Nyiri said...

I like your nose ring and don't worry, it happens to all of us to not have anything to blog about (rarely to me but when it happens I feel like crying lol)
http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

elizabethsbeauty said...

I ordered sunglasses from Romwe and it took me like 2 weeks before they got to me(I'm in Ireland) because they need, if I remember correctly, 3-5 days to pack it and stuff like that and then they send it. You can email em if you want...that's how I found out. They're great with the clothes and free shipping just the time it gets to arrive can be a pain but I guess it is coming from Hong Kong! But hope it gets to you soon! :)

Don't worry bout not posting much just take your time...we're gonna be here :)

http://elizabethsbeauty.wordpress.com/

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Josie said...

The nose ring so suits you! I'm trying (and failing) to save up for an iphone but I think I'll break it or lose it or something xxx

Molly ♥ said...

Crumpets are the best, I really like your nose ring too.