Sunday, 2 September 2012

I Will Wait






Oh photo overload much?! Spent the whole day painting/drawing/spinning on my spinny chair because on Friday I return to college (cry) and am supposed to have a sketchbook full of work to talk about! I've been working at Birdworld far too much this summer and have run out of time completely so it's going to be a stressful couple of days, I also have to go to an exhibition of my choice and then write a 2500 word essay! Classic leaving everything to the last minute but it's done now. Anyway here are some bits of bobs I did today, sorry for the shoddy photos, need to go back to college and use their proper scanner really... Yes both portraits are of me, don't think me vain! I know that's hard seeing as this is full of photos and now pictures of me but it's only because I know what I want from things and no one else can handle my perfectionism without wanting to murder me. So I just do it myself.

In other more fashion-related news went shopping with my fat paycheck the other day and bought the jacket I'd been coveting, as well as some gorgeous new shoes that I think are a cross between chelsea boots, creepers, and those neoprene wetsuit shoes. But in a really cool way, post soon hopefully. And I'm already coveting another coat! This one is from Topshop and is very pricey, so maybe that's one for next month, or for some extra items to go on eBay. The lovely clothes obsessed mumma Sander gave me a pile of her old clothes the other day including some lovely unworn jumpers for winter though so I shouldn't really still need a new coat... It is pretty though.

10 comments:

Rita Of Course said...

I adore these! You've a huge talent! I'm in love with your artwork! xxx, Rita

Style Lullaby

Em. said...

These are amazing!! So creative!
Lovveee the coat <3

Em

Emc-dot.blogspot.co.uk

X

bubblybeccy said...

LOVE your illustrations!

Muchos Smiles,
bb, xoxo

www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

p.s. remember 'bubblybeccy' @checkout for 20% off at MotelRocks.com

Edie J said...

Your illustrations are so good Bex! Was wondering whether you've heard of Izziyana Suhaimi? She's really cool I think you'd like her work! I've included the link at the bottom. May also help with college stuff, you never know! Looking forward to seeing these boots/coat! http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=549455203&frame_type=a&blog=1806780&link=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRwcm94eS5nb29nbGUuY29tL35yL2hvbmVzdGx5d3RmL34zL3U4YkhoaWxLSEFJLw# xx

S. said...

I just can, I DO love them, and I'd buy them!

xo

http://staers-blog.blogspot.com.es/

Style Me Yesterday said...

Your so talented! love your creativity. You have such a beautiful blog :)

Thank you for stopping by mine. I'm following you on GFC. Would love if you followed back.

Keep in touch and keep supporting x

www.style-me-yesterday.com

Kim x

Style Me Yesterday said...

Your so talented! love your creativity. You have such a beautiful blog :)

Thank you for stopping by mine. I'm following you on GFC. Would love if you followed back.

Keep in touch and keep supporting x

www.style-me-yesterday.com

Kim x

Tanii said...

wow, I really love your drawings!

Shannon Beer said...

These are so amazing, you're really talented!

Raji said...

What gorgeous pieces
You are so very talented!
Good luck with your course, hope it all goes well