Wednesday, 26 September 2012

We've been fighting lately, we've been fighting with the wolves



Happy thunder storm! Well if you're in the South East of England that is, if you're reading this from South Africa apologies for the unnecessary weather detail. I thought I'd give you a little snipped of my work at the moment, last week was called Intensive Drawing Week (daunting right?!) and we each had to find an object and then just draw it until our eyes bleed basically. I started off with a tin opener but kind of got distract by tins and went off at a tangent... Anyway these are some ink and watercolour bits and bobs and some fiddling on Photoshop, I also did some posters style mock-ups but because I did them really quickly I could only think of naff slogans so I'll just keep them to myself if you don't mind

For all followers thinking "what's this tin rubbish I'm on here to look at shiny clothes and things" do not despair! Me and Anna finally wrangled enough time to do a quick shoot, and hopefully have another one in the pipes, location planned et cetera... Just has to stop with the torrential downpour so I can go outside for ten minutes!

5 comments:

Pollzibus said...

wow i luv this stuff bex!

Ivana said...

Love the illustrations. You are very talented, paying attention to details and shades.

Ivana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

Whitney Cosgrave said...

very interesting art! you drew (or painted?) these?

Molly ♥ said...

Lovely art !

Josie said...

These are so random but so, so good! You so talented guuuurl. xxx