Tuesday, 16 October 2012

I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies



Been very busy this week with this new Art project, all about umbrellas... I have to make a garment out of umbrellas. It's going stressfully to say the least, hopefully I'll get something good out of it and have something to show you guys. Anyway we also have to come up with some ideas to advertise our clothing, so I was messing around with some stop motion stuff and made these quick gifs... Going to try and make a longer one eventually with multiple umbrellas I'm just all out of blu-tack at the moment... How sad.

Also wanted to share with you Glamourous' competition to win some delicious shoes. I don't know about you but I would kick a puppy for these ladies... But only lightly... Here's the link



2 comments:

Kira said...

totally love the first one!!!

Lalaine Salvador Photography said...

lovely blog! wanna stay connected through GFC? :) think its fun!
drop by at my blog!

lalainephotos.blogspot.com