Thursday, 4 October 2012

Lover of the Night









Coat - River Island
Shirt - Primark
Vest - Jigsaw
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Aldo
(Must stop acting so goony the second a camera is in front of me, it is not becoming)

I was supposed to do a trial shift waitressing at a hotel today because my current job is tedious and populated entirely by children (both customers and the people who work there, if I get "Oh my gosh I had no idea you were Cameron's older sister" one more time I'm going to fork myself in the eye), but I'm feeling icky and poorly so I had to cancel, and now I'm snuggled up in front of How I Met Your Mother with a cup of tea my dear aforementioned Cameron made me. I'm probably going to turn it down anyway, I'm getting poorly from the workload I have at the moment in college and the hotel would want me to work way more hours than I currently am, so I think I'd be massively over stretching myself. On another note I am mighty pee-ed off with Romwe at the moment, I've been waiting for a package for over three weeks now! Have sent a polite but livid email so hopefully they'll sort themselves out, I really wanted new clothes to wear on my trip to Exeter, sad face. And thus concludes the obligatory personal paragraph where I have a little whine.

I am utterly in love with these shoes, I think they are just a magic blend of chelsea boots, creepers, and a little bit of those wetsuit shoes added in, but in suede. Delicious suede. Also this is the coat I was lusting after in this post (but as the observant may have noticed, in navy, not green) and I am now utterly lost without it. It's even fairly waterproof, which I think I found out on the day of this very shoot when it was torrential rain and I became sodden in the ten minute walk between station and college... it's also very light so if the bi-polar weather we've been having takes a turn for the warm I won't immediately become red-faced and puffy like a sweaty little blob-fish. So it's a thumbs up from me. You will also notice I removed the furry collar, because it drew attention to my disproportionately tiny pea head.

3 comments:

- Evamaria said...

I love the mixture of black and brown and your blouse is amazing! The whole outfit looks lovely and I agree on your shoes - they are perfect!

- http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

fashmongers said...

great outfit
http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

Stella said...

Nice shoes!

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/