Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Positively 4th Street








Hat - Topshop
Shirt - Mango
Jumper - Topman
Pearl Collar - Topshop
Snood - White Stuff
Coat - River Island
Leggings - Romwe
Shoes - Aldo

I seem to have two opposing sides to my dress sense at the moment; after minimal thought I have named them Zooey and Lua, and if you can't guess what the names mean then you have no place here. Basically I flick between floaty romantic cute dresses and well what if in fact my brothers jumper. These lovely velvety leggings I told you about absolutely ages ago and only now have all the factors necessary for a shoot (i.e. wearing a photo-worthy outfit, Anna being around, my skin being in an acceptable condition etc) come together, I look a little foreign and interesting here as well which I appreciate because even though I am foreign it is the countries closest to English that I come from so it doesn't really count.

I'm still a tad undecided about the hat, I'm convinced I'm a hat person but I think the photographs say different things... However in this weather I can't afford to be choosy, wore my hair up today which was a massive mistake, my ears nearly froze off! Had a massively stressful day running around trying to sort out my UCAS application, but it's finally done! It's such a weight off my shoulders, especially as my teachers have been making it really hard, seems as if they don't want to me to get into uni as they're putting up so many obstacles but it's done now, so I can have a five minute relax and then go back to sorting out my portfolio...

Oh before I go I created a Tumblr because I wanted a place to showcase all my artwork and things like that so click here to give that a peruse, can you believe the url bandasaur was already taken?! Who else would want Bandasaur?! And the last time they posted was a year ago, not that I'm bitter or anything

16 comments:

FloralDisaster said...

I love crushed velvet leggings so look so grungy x

RocĂ­o Escudero said...

OMFG your velvet leggings, I'm in love!

Pamela Leon said...

I want those velvet leggings too! And they match perfectly with your whole outfit!

Btw, I'm having an amazing giveaway of 25 vouchers of 20$ to spend on Firmoo.com (glasses).
Check it out: http://astylevictim.blogspot.com/2012/12/firmoo-giveaway.html

Have a lovely day!

Kristine Rutledge said...

Great outfit! What a fun way to wear mickey :)

Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

Jonna said...

ooooh i love your pictures!! great lighting! i love the outfit too!!i've followed you on GFC~ please visit me and follow back? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~

||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

livlovelaugh said...

I LOOOOOVE Zooey! She is totally inspiring my fashion these days... much to my bf's dismay I think. He claims i have become more 'Korean' though ironically haha. I like your outfit here!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Olivia Law said...

I LOOOVE those leggings! I definitely need some.,.. xo

Josie said...

Love your leggings! And the title of this post, love that song so much xxx

livlovelaugh said...

confession: I used a short-cut where i just do 2 strands instead of 3 strands for doing the 'french braiding'. Give it a try sometimes! I feel like your hair would look awesome with french braids.

+liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

sonia de macedo said...

Such an awesome outfit, love the leggings and quirky cartoon sweater, it's like a match made in 90's heaven! Love it! And sorry for the Tumblr URL thingy - urgh nothing more annoying than that!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Kacie Cone said...

I love those velvet tights, they look great on you and with this outfit!

Jan Mitchelle said...

The leggings, looks so gorgeous! ^_^
New follower here! :) You are awesome, Keep it up! Looking forward for more post. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

daniella-r said...

Love your shirt and snood! I remember having to do UCAS, it wasn't fun!
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

Jaz xo said...

Love your leggings :) You're so pretty! xo

Vanessa Ribeiro said...

Hi Rebecca =)
Thank you er y much for your comment on my blog =) You have a very nice blog and love your look =)

Love,
Vanessa Ribeiro =)

I'm now following you*

Janine said...

Oh no I don't know Zooey or Lua, I hope I am ok to still follow and appreciate your blogging lovely ness, I am a bit old though so we shall blame it on that? :-p

I love this look, interesting mix of textures.

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/