Sunday, 16 December 2012

The Underwood Typewriter







Dress - Primark
Shirt - Romwe
Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Coat - Vintage
Shoes - Topshop
Scarf - White Stuff

Look, I'm outside the studio! At this point you'd be forgiven for thinking I lived there. College has been driving me crazy recently, so I took the day off last week to not be around anyone and used it as an excuse to get out my tripod. As it turns out I am more awkward and self conscious in front of my lone camera than Anna, if that isn't a sign of friendship I don't know what is, apologies for my weird face. Also you'll have noticed I never take pictures of my nails, mostly because they are extremely neglected in my area of study, because I do a lot of work with ink and prints I often leave college looking like I'm a Victorian orphan/chimney sweep. But look how lovely my nails were this day! I had a go at the nail glitter I got free from the Company Fashion Forum (speaking of which is anyone going to the blogging forum? I'm thinking of getting a ticket just to see Sandra Hagelstam in the flesh I have a massive girl crush) and they look really good and they are also weirdly colourful, you can't really tell in the photos but they flash all sorts of shades of blue and green in the light. Unfortunately they're starting to chip and fall off now (four days later so fair enough to be honest) and it looks a little sad. It's probably for the best, I've been trying to write an essay all week, and while I'm typing I'll slowly get distracted and just end up admiring my pretty nails... Very sad but very true.

9 comments:

hannah said...

You look gorgeous - I love that jumper! x

Anna said...

This is such a lovely outfit! Your sense of style is great! I sound like such a fan girl haha!
Anna

http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

Josie said...

The nails are so purrrrrdy. Oh my goodness I love Sandra Hagelstam I just want to be her! She has the best shoe collection ever.

Also, LOVED the last post the photos are brilliant xxx

Aisha S said...

Congrats Rebecca, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! check out my blog to find out how you can participate in this!

gfffashion.blogpost.com

Sophie said...

So pretty!
Love your blog by the way!

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

Janine said...

Gorgeous outfit, I like the way you write too (even though my silly eyes had to squint at the small text lol)the bit about looking like Victorian Orphan/Chimney sweep made me giggle. Nails look lovely right now!

I am a new follower to your blog who came over from Josie Love Shoes blog - she mentioned you in a post and said how good you are, she was right :-) you are indeed a great blogger.


Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

Young Eyes Of Fashion said...

gorgeous photos! colours are great for this season!
Keep up the good work.
A
www.youngeyesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

Donna Iveh said...

happy dots outfit! love it

my blog is
donnaiveh.blogspot.com

lets follow each other on GFC,FB,Twitter,Bloglovin´

great day to you!

voluptuoussdoll said...

i absolutely adore your nails!!!