Sunday, 9 December 2012

When there's no one left to fight, boys like us don't shine so bright

Well, as you can see, this isn't your standard blog post... But this is what I've been up to this weekend, I will explain. A friend of my brothers (my brother is the boy in the denim jacket/tie but no shirt) has been staying with us recently, and he's been doing a series of photos called "They Said I Could Be Anything", and to pay the Sander family back for our hospitality he did a shoot for us. He's a professional photographer honest, check him out on Facebook. His entire series is weird and hilarious in the same way these few are, the first is of my brother, then me, then another friend of ours Sammy. So not really relevant but I though they were too funny not to share. Also yes as we had some drinks we as a group (including my mum by the way) decided it would be hilarious to do a shoot in the bath, with my brother and Felix (the photographer). I should stress they were wearing swimming trunks. Alright so if there's anyone out there who's convinced their family does the craziest things, I'd like them to stare deep into these photos and rethink how wacky they really are. Big up the Sander clan.

In other news I'm in the process of setting up my own screen print tools and stuff so I can start printing some of my illustrations onto t shirts! Hopefully Mumma S with get me the ink and that for Christmas so I can start soon, I'm really excited about it. You've already seen some of my designs so if there's any you'd wear don't hesitate to let me know because I'll make them! Also on a mission to get 100 GFC followers before the New Year, and if I do I'll be having a very special giveaway (I hope) you'll want to be a part of! 

Right must do a 3,000 word essay and watch the X Factor, I'm voting James Arthur he's so pretty! Cheers.




3 comments:

Jan Mitchelle said...

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by my blog. really appreciate it :) Followed your blog already. Hoping you'll follow mine too :)
Thanks and have a great day! :)

https://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com

hannah said...

These photographs are amazing - the best kind of photographs!! It looks like you had a lot of fun :) the photos are so clear and sharp, they really are beautiful! I think every family has their wacky moments haha, I know mine certainly does! About to go check out your illustrations, I had wondered whether you were an illustrator when I saw your blog header (which is lovely by the way!). I will follow you on GFC, so that's one less person to find :) x

Trendy Bow said...

hahahahahaha so funny post
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, please feel fre to come back when you want to :D
Kiss

www.trendybow.com