Tuesday, 29 January 2013

If you're still breathing you're the lucky ones








Some more images from my current project about the telephone, been going down the route of phones being a modern necessity, so they're like a part of you blah blah blah... So on this thread I've been looking at Gray's Anatomy a lot, and trying to integrate phone parts into anatomical drawings. It's all a bit deep for me but it's going fairly well as you can see. Been crazy busy as the moment and don't see it getting easier so expect posts to be a bit few and far between for a while, sorry! Especially as it's my nineteenth birthday next week so I will be going out and doing even more silly things than I did this weekend (not going there)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I really like the phone coming out of the lung - pretty deep! It's my birthday next week too and I did stupid things this weekend so we are obviously party twins or something - except I'm going to be 24 and should know better! Have a good one!
katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

oh my, #1 and #2 are mindblowing! really really enjoy your blog and especially all the drawings and paintings! x

hannah said...

Lovely pictures as always dear :) loving the Daughter title too - just booked tickets to see them :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my latest blog post (http://teathreesugars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html) xx

daniella-r said...

I love the 1st and 3rd ones. I remember doing something to do with anatomy for my 6th form art project. Happy Birthday for next week too!
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

CC Lemon said...

This is lovely I miss painting/drawing. I need to go pick up some acrylic paint. Thanks for the inspiration!

Follow back if you like. Maybe I'll have an art post in the near future.

-C.C