Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My baby just cares for me


Happy New Year and Christmas every one! I've had such an absence from the blogging sphere, but from Christmas Eve until about three days ago I've been struck down with an awful case of tonsillitis, I wasn't even able to properly eat my delicious Christmas dinner my talented brother cooked for us all how sad. I couldn't even have a drink on New Years because I was on the antibiotics but I don't really like drinking, or New Years so that was no skin off my nose. Especially as when I told people I wasn't drinking they were disappointed as if I'd be no fun, so I took that to be a challenge and was doubly fun to prove a point, which I think I did and will show you when the pictures get developed as I took my lovely little film camera.

So completely unrelated but thought I'd share some photos I took earlier this year, it was for my project on no entry but my teacher basically ripped them to shreds and said they were irrelevant so I'll share them here instead because the shot took absolutely ages to set up. Bit dark for the end of the festive period but it is January, and we're all probably going to start feeling a little blue soon.

Well happy 2013 everyone, this is the year I finally leave home so this is my year. Hopefully over this month I'm going to sort out a job, some work experience, and throw myself into getting ready for university interviews by having a cracking portfolio... And hopefully turning this into an amazing blog, you should all be very excited

5 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

A belated merry Christmas and happy new year to you too! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

hannah said...

This is a great photo - can't believe it was deemed irrelevant! I'm useless at taking photos in the dark, so I know how much work you must have put in to get the lighting just right. It sounds like you had an awesome new year's, can't wait to see the photos! x

Pip ♥ said...

Aww, I hope you feel better now sweetie! The photo is gorgeous, I can imagine how long it took to set up, the lighting is so subtle but really effective! :)

Pip x

Young Eyes Of Fashion said...

Very sad you here you were sick over the break!
Good to see your back on your feet and starting to plan out 2013!!
Look forward to seeing your NYE pictures!
A
http://www.youngeyesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

danniekate said...

eek! hope you're feeling better now lovely xx