Thursday, 17 January 2013

You're going to Jackson, see if I care






Top - Urban Outfitters
Playsuit - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Hat - Urban Outfitters


As I type the tiniest trickle of snow is starting to fall outside my window in one of the few moments I'm happy with the geographical location of my house, because it really is a lovely sight. However, can't be ignored that it is absolutely painfully cold at the moment and outfits like the one above can only be worn in a heated room. I would also like to say without ranting that my teacher today didn't let me use some college equipment today, (that despite me being nearly nineteen and it not even being remotely dangerous I still need adult supervision for, what) even after I'd finished all the tasks he'd set, even though if I didn't get to do this before the end of the week I'd have nothing to do over the weekend, so if college is closed tomorrow I will have nothing to show at our crit on Monday and it will be entirely his fault. Sorry for the moan, especially as unless you're an art student you probably have no clue what I'm going on about.

You may have heard me say it many a time and never follow through but I've finally bought a hat. Of course it's just my luck that I buy that hat that a male friend of mine owns but we've decided it's okay because of our separation of gender. I also bought this delicious velvet playsuit in the sale, £18 down from around £40 and it is the best purchase I have made in a long time, when I saw it on the rail I was unsure but grasped it anyway because it was the last one and now it's all I want to wear. I love how shapeless it is, which you don't hear a lot, but it hides any and all food babies and won't give you a wedgie if you have to reach up high to get something off a shelf or climb a tree or whatever you do in your spare time. The boots were also half price in the sale and I adore them, my feet look ridiculous in proper Dr Martens and I look like a clown but I call these Lady Doc's because they keep your feet looking small and un-weird.

I'm also wearing Kate Moss lipstick in 107 but I'm unsure how I feel about it... Although in real life it's not quite as purple, nor is my skin quite so yellow. Before I go I must also highly recommend Johnny Cash Live at Folsom Prison as my new favourite album it's been on repeat all week much to the annoyance of my life drawing class.

10 comments:

Claudia Paez said...

Loved those boots! They are clown-esque in a very chic way! lol stay warm :)

www.lovealwaysmini.com

lucia m said...

loving the shoes!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

bianca f said...

lovely outfit!!
the light is also great

x
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Hola Bambi said...

Stunning photos xx

Becky said...

Love the lighting, you look stunning! I think the lipstick looks lovely on you xo

amanda said...

love the lipstick and you're beautiful!

Bella Mosqueda said...

you've got 100! :)
I love your eyes and these photos, you're so pretty ^_^
following you of course! x

join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

Adora Mehitabel said...

Cute www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

B.A.D said...

Really cool! I love the grunde feel to it, a bit like Anouk

Meganne Hirsch said...

Love this minimalist urban look!
TheVaniyTheory