Friday, 22 February 2013

I've got a plan, I've got an atlas in my hands




Disco pants - Glamorous
Shoes - Topshop
Lipstick - Kate Moss by Rimmel 01


Just having a casual chill by a statue, you know how it is. Have taken to wearing lipstick a lot more at the moment purely because I keep biting my lips and they're getting quite scabbed. How gross. Uni stress and that, I got an offer from Norwich this week which is great but also a rejection from Edinburgh so you can't have everything I suppose. Bit gutted because Edinburgh was like the dream uni but I have an offer and am definitely leaving home in September so that's what's important! Going to see my brother in Oxford tomorrow and I'm sure we'll have an extended drinking session to deal with my problems. Speaking of extended drinking sessions I am firmly feeling less than tip-top (read: like shit) today as I had some friends over last night and to my embarrassment got very drunk and very silly, and am definitely suffering for it now. It was a chance to try out a new hairstyle that I'm calling The Milk-maiden which might debut on here at some point because it went down fairly well with people. Was too afraid to test out my new leather pinafore though, it's a sort of dominatrix/blacksmith crossbreed and I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Now my jumper I'm wearing in this picture has kind of split opinions in my circles, and I'll tell you for why: It's my uniform from my old job at Birdworld, which I quit about four months ago. My case is that it's very cosy, it's in my wardrobe now, and Birdworld is so obscure people who don't know I used to work there will just assume it's some jumper I found in a charity shop or something. But a lot of people think it's odd. It was a little strange when I passed an ex-coworker in college, he was definitely a little confused. I think maybe it'll go down better when I move out, because less people will immediately recognise the Birdworld logo. What do you reckon?

Still time to enter my giveaway, enter to win a unique header design by yours truly! Details here

7 comments:

Isabela said...

Oh, my goodness, girl, you are gorgeous! When I opened my blog list to read, I was immediately drowned by your eyes in this photo!
And don't feel so down about Edinburgh, when a door closes, another door opens. :)
x

Kimberly said...

You look so amazing! I LOVE those leggings so much =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

Josie said...

Woo, congrats on the offer! I say keep wearing the jumper, I think it does look like a chazza shop find. xxx

Isobel @ 739051 said...

You look beautiful in the first photo! makes me want to get my nose pierced. I love norwich - almost went there! xx

Jenni♥ said...

Your Blog is so cute and you look nice :)
If you want to follow each other, please let me know !
Kisses

leonieroseee said...

Looking BEAUT!

Katie said...

Lovely outfit!