Thursday, 21 March 2013

Lying there in your aftershave ocean








Trippy photos right? Anna's on an editing mad one, she can't be tamed, I think it's pretty cool. Well I showed them to some male friends of mine (who are usually the harshest critics on these things just through a lack of understanding, classic bloke-ness) and they were well received, to the point of so bloody complimentary I had to then send a picture of my face close up and pulling a face to restore the balance. Speaking of sending photos, I now have a proper fancy iPhone and I've been Instagramming like no tomorrow, so if you want to get on that I'm rebeccajsander

I don't suppose you remember me ages ago nattering on as I do about designing a T shirt? And then I went of on a tangent for several weeks leaving you all wondering? Did anyone even care first time around? This T shirt is already falling apart as well because of the cheap heat transfer stuff we use in college but what can be done, I suppose I'll never wash it. Ever.

In other news round my way, I have finally found a new job! Me and Anna's lens-based collaboration has now extended into the professional workplace because I now waitress with her in a cafe, who knows where our relationship could go from here, it's not long before we merge together into one superhuman being. There'd be no stopping us. I am very excited to be able to buy things again though, it was getting a bit scary working out how I would fill up my car with petrol. Today is a sad day though because my brother has changed his Netflix password and is refusing to tell me it. Point blank refusing. I can't go back to a life pre-Netflix... I just want to watch 10 Things I Hate About You...

7 comments:

hannah said...

You always look so beautiful Rebecca :) my favourites are the first and the second to last - gorgeous photos!! Your t-shirt is fab. Congrats on your new job!! I'm sure you'll manage to get your brother's password out of him soon too haha. Gonna go find you on Instagram now, recently got a fancy iPhone too and I'm loving it! Xx

Josie said...

I remember you talking about those tees *stalker alert* it looks fab. Congrats on the job too, enjoy the money! I had to change my Lovefilm password a while ago to prevent my brother and his stupid pals watching things that I definitely did not want on my account. Bad times xxx

Clouds said...

Congrats on the new job!
I love that shirt, and the photos are indeed kind of trippy haha <3
www.wldhrts.com

Charlotte said...

I love the t-shirt and the photos are wonderful! Where do you do your art foundation? I'm thinking about doing one after I finish A levels and after scrolling through your blog, it looks like you do a lot of cool stuff! and of course, it's impossible to survive without Netflix!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

Emerald Dove said...

Great shots! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! :)
theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Jessica Xu said...

congrats on the job!
loving the photo editing here :)

notanotherjess.blogspot.com

Irina Bezdezhsky said...

Great shots, you're very talented!
Best of luck!
Irina
www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html