Monday, 11 March 2013

You bite your friend like chocolate

Just got back from my interview at Camberwell (my favourite uni for those not in the know), I think it went okay, I'll find out in a couple of weeks, fingers crossed! I whipped this up on the coach back from that Brighton trip I took, which I quite enjoy, it's all the songs that came on my iPod on the journey (even the embarrassing ones) exploding out of some headphones. Nifty, huh? And as if today wasn't stressful enough I got a call and I have a job interview at four! Big day to be me, it's a good thing I decided to put my lucky underwear on this morning!

Don't forget if you're planning on buying anything from Motel Rocks use the code bandasaur to get 20% off! If this interview goes well I might just treat myself to that top or something else from my wish-list

3 comments:

Isabela said...

Hope Camberwell think you did well too, darling!
and Brighton is one of the prettiest english cities, glad you enjoyed your trip :)

La Saloperie said...

Haha, so cute! I don't think anyone should be embarrassed for the music that floats their boat! And good luck!

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Haha don't worry I've got most of those songs on my ipod! Hope your interview went well xxx