Monday, 24 June 2013

Beach of Diamonds

I have been staring at this screen all day, I really need to go outside. Since I've finished college I've had literally nothing to focus my mind on and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy, I need some more work! Speaking of work here is my final project from college, I tried to make it into a magazine thing with some help from Annika but unfortunately there was no option to make a square one how annoying! So it's back to the drawing board on that one. Here they are in there glory though, sorry for overload. Now 90210 is on and I'm going to take a load of painkillers because this sinus infection just refuses to say die. How hard is life. Before I go, listen to Pure Love's album... I mean if you're convinced you're a fairy it will probably kill you but if you have a soft spot for angry tattooed men with guitars (don't worry, there's no awful screaming) it might just make you very happy.















15 comments:

Busola Coutts said...

WOW! What an awesome talent you have. I love art, anything artsy and creative. I love it. This so cool.
Congrats on finishing college and i wish you the best in future.
http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

blackberryfashion said...

wow, it's amazing! great job :)
I already follow you on GFC (only I have an old profile photo) and I'm following you now on Bloglovin :)

Akiko said...

Such great works and enjoyed every pieces! You're very talented :) xo akiko
Style Imported

hannah said...

You're so talented lady, I love all your work :) I hope you're happy making it work with squares - I think they look awesome! I hope you're feeling better soon xx

ELISA said...

these images are so cool!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

Daniela Skeyki said...

Get well! :(

Awesome illustrations!


will be more than happy and glad if you follow or at least find time to pass by my blog

http://danielask.blogspot.com

xx

Kira said...

brilliant, really, I love these. what tablet are you using? I was thinking of getting started with a bamboo or whatever they're called, but I'm supergrateful for recommendations because you know, cash;) has to be well invested. xx

Marta Purriños Hernández said...

Great post! Original!



Have a nice day!
addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

Anha Senet said...

Beautiful post! Love these drawings!

xoxo

Katie said...

These are amazing! xx

Ker chi Lau said...

OMgggg! Loving the drawings. Really artistic !

María G said...

Amazing.
Great photos :)


http://6deldos.blogspot.com.es/

Katie Hutchinson said...

You're so talented! These are amazing. You've also made me want to listen to the vaccines, I saw them live recently and this brought back all the memories. Get well soon!

tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

Annika Victoria said...

Wowww! This is so pretty! You should definitely send it to the vaccines, if you haven't done so already! They would be so chuffed, I'm sure :)

HighlandFling said...

These are so sweet! You have a talent missy. Love the one of the alley the best- looks like album art! Keep up the good work.

Em x