Friday, 21 June 2013

Happy, spinning, clapping, laughing, dancing, in the blackness of magic

It's been a separation. I dread to look at the amount of time that has passed since my last post, but college got far too serious and my poor old blog fell by the wayside. A thousand pardons! Doubtful if anyone even cares about this little speck in cyberspace any more but here's another go at it, starting with everything I've done since the last time. This is just some of the things I was up to for my Final Major Project, doing a lyrics booklet and merchandise and things for The Vaccines new album Come of Age. I'm trying to work out how to make an online magazine thing like some that Annika did of her science stuff, to make it easier, so maybe I'll put that up in another post.




In the last couple of months I've got bloody good on a graphics tablet, as you can see hopefully, and now college is over I can relax and get on with other projects, I've been off a week and already I've got a bunch of stuff to keep me occupied so I don't lose my mind, so there'll be lots to show you, and as you can see I've already starting slowly updating this area with my new found skills. For more stuff there's always my Tumblr I'm always posting things up there. So, welcome back, and there'll be much more stuff to come.

9 comments:

Annika Victoria said...

Hey you,

thanks for your incredibly sweet comment on my blog. For making a mini-magazine type thing I used glossi magazine. It's a super useful little tool! And they gave me good support when I was a bit confused about how to do things, too.
Good luck and have fun with it, sounds like an awesome project!

x Annika

MarĂ­a G said...

Great post!
I like your blog!!
Follow me? :)
xx

6 del dos
Bloglovin

Stephanie said...

I love these designs! They're amazing x

Wilda Khairani said...

you're so talented. they look awesome!
would you like to follow each other? :)

http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

They're so cool, I love the Vaccines! xx

lolly said...

thanks so much for your comment! I agree, the little mouse is so adorable! You have such a talent, these graphics are really amazing :)

Maureen Callahan said...

Hello Bloggers!
Im a masters student and I need bloggers to help me with my research!
Please take just 5 min to fill out this survey. It will be a big help! :)

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_enaIMs6a2mA3owd

Bayu Radith said...

cooll post.. love that design :*

http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

Andrea Antoniou said...

such creative photos, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

I'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want

x