Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Maybe you were just too nice to me, maybe it took you way too long to leave

Well, if anyone was looking for an insight into my life, I'm still in bed. And I ate nothing but those blue and pink cola bottles for breakfast and now my hands have gone a bit shaky. Behind the computer screen I'm just a mess really, beyond the facade of all the nice doodles and pictures. Thought you might like to know.

Speaking of nice doodles, now that it's gone up I can tell you all about another commission I did, check me. This was another blog header for Olivia, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and it was really nice to have a chance to have a bit of free rein with my work, I hated doing college work because I was just doing what I was told. And apparently that still wasn't enough because I got my marks back the other day and they were just rude, personal attacks, implying that I was lazy. But I still got into uni so I'm not complaining too much.


It was also a good chance to get to grips some more with my new graphics tablet which is on a semi-permanent loan from The Bear. It's a Bamboo Pen & Touch one for people that were asking but I've no idea how much it cost, it wasn't too expensive though, you can get some that are like £300! They're probably worth the money but it's money I don't have.

So there we go, if anyone's looking at this like "jeez, I gotta get me some of that" then my emails on the sidebar. Maybe, just maybe, next week I'll be doing some outfit posts because I do have some wonderful new stuff that I got to celebrate finishing college... And the world needs to know, you know?

9 comments:

ELISA said...

Amazing header!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

Katie said...

I know how you feel about feeling like a mess in real life when your blog life is looking pretty!
Beautiful header, you're so talented- following on Bloglovin', thanks for the comment on my blog! xx

Olivia Law said...

Thanks lovely! i love the header so much <3

Jenna Condon said...

CUTE! I followed via BL, and GFC : ) I love your blog. Follow back?
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

Kira said...

aw don't worry rebecca, even if life isn't that peachy right now, you're super talented and I'm sure everything's gonna work out!!
and thanks a lot for your tip on the tablet, I'll try and find it, as a common student I can't afford the really expensive ones, too..!
keep up your great work!

HighlandFling said...

Love this header- the detail on the feathers are stunning. I love the colours. Pfft, art teachers always have weird ideas, so glad you have got where you wanted to get.

Em x

hannah said...

I love the header, it's gorgeous and the feathers are so detailed. Sorry to hear about the comments you got - art teachers are never satisfied it's true. Pink and blue cola bottles are the best, so I think breakfast on them is perfectly acceptable (just not everyday!) xx

Josie said...

Remember those who can DO and those who can't TEACH...or something like that! I've never known anyone who's got a good comment from an art teacher no matter how good their stuff is...I reckon they're just jelly! xxx

MarĂ­a G said...

Your pictures are fabulous!!

http://6deldos.blogspot.com.es/